You are here
Home > Breaking News > Dogs poisoned at a dogpark

Dogs poisoned at a dogpark

poisoned-dogs-2_1480982992316_7252582_ver1-0

In Friendswood Texas, there was traced of rat poison left spread all across the play area of “Gimme A Bark”, dog daycare.

There was a massive amount of green rat poison that had been left in the field for the dogs to digest, and the origin of the poison was assumed to have purposefully left there.
The owner, Renee McLoughlin rushed the dogs to a local pet clinic to get treated, fortunately all 12 dogs that had been left to be in the area survived, even the four dogs that had eaten a large amount of rat poison pellets.

For more information click the link.

Roberto Rodriguez
Interested in education, issues in society and the latest technology trends? Then I think you and I could be friends. When it comes to following up stories regarding the latest education reforms and improvements, I will be there to have my own take on the situation. Nature, environment and conservation are my forte and my passion behind those topics reflects my interest in them. Though I have a green thumb, my eyes are locked down waiting for the latest and greatest technological human innovations and the astounding achievements that the world has to offer. I hope that my writing and personality take my stories beyond the traditional limit. I hope you partake of my writing experience and have as much, or more, amusement than I do.
http://roberto.rodriguez@chron.com

Leave a Reply

Top